Partner with CLG, get involved and make a difference on the Lake! Check out the areas below where you would be willing to assist, then simply sign up in the form on this page.
Here is a brief description of each area:
1-General Event Volunteer
We would contact you if we need volunteers on events not listed under specific events. We would explain the need and ask if you are willing to assist.
Specific Event Volunteer
2-Lake Clean Up – Early March
Operated by Keep Greenwood Beautiful
3- Summit Annual Meeting – Mid April
This is our annual fundraising dinner. We use volunteers to assist in planning to implementation on the day of the event.
4-Annual Great Lake Greenwood Boat Treasure Hunt by Lake Homes Realty Mid May
Fun afternoon for families and teams to compete in this treasure hunt by boat on Lake Greenwood. Need people to assist in planning and folks to help the day before or day of event.
5-Lights on the Lake (on or near July 4th) Concert and Fireworks
CLG largest annual event! We use volunteers in event planning leading up to the event, the majority of the need is the day of the event.
6-Kayak-Canoe Paddle Events
Willing to assist or head up group paddles on or below the lake.
We have a committee we consider as our advisors and voices around the lake. We are seeking folks who are willing to meet up to 2 times a year to discuss events, programs and projects around the lake. During the year, communicate with your neighbor’s important news or promote events.
Annually we work on fundraising programs to fund CLG events and projects. We need people who can assist in obtaining business sponsors or individuals donations from friends and neighbors.
We love folks who have talents! Seeking people in a specific area of need.
- Constant Contact Newsletter – knowledge of this program and newsletter design
- News articles – reporters: Will to write articles related to lake
- Social Media: Above average knowledge of social media apps
- Graphic Design Artist: We are always in need of great brochures
- Website: working knowledge of WordPress, website design and publishing
- Administration Assistant: Willing to do administration work.
- Marketing/Media: Knowledge of how we can expand our brand