It’s Back! Sunday, June 4th, 2017
The beloved Flotilla on Lake Greenwood is back for the 50th Anniversary of the South Carolina Festival of Flowers this June. Make plans now to join us and enter your boat in our Flotilla Parade.
Sunday, June 4, 2017
1:30 p.m – 5:00 p.m.
Fellowship Camp & Conference Center
457 Camp Fellowship Road
Music by Greenwood’s very own:
The Bonnie Situation
Little Miss & Wee Little Miss Flotilla Contest
Enter Your Child Online by clicking here.
Flotilla Boat Parade
Check-in at 2:00 p.m.
Parade starts at 3:30 p.m.
Boat Parade Application:
APPLY ONLINE HERE
download the application HERE.
$20 If received by May 28, 2017. After May 28, the fee increases to $30.
Limited to 30 entries. All entries must be paid in advance to secure spot.
Boat Parade Awards:
– 1st & 2nd place in each category plus Overall Winner.
– Spectators will be given the opportunity to vote online for a People’s Choice Award.
Boater’s Check-In Instructions:
– Pre-registered boats must check in between 2:00 p.m. and 3:15 p.m. at the right side, small pier at Fellowship Camp and Conference Center and will be asked to sign a waiver.
– All entries will be given a copy of the parade route and an entry number.
– Boaters will be lined up in the Fellowship Camp and Conference Center cove.
Keep in mind:
Free parking for land access at Fellowship Camp & Conference Center
Food and non-alcoholic beverages available for sale (cash only).
Please no coolers.
For More Information: call 864-223-8431 or email, Info@scFestivalofFlowers.org